No items in your shopping cart.
Delivery times and charges
Delivery available for Switzerland.
Your order will be prepared and shipped according to the methods and delivery times detailed below.
Delivery dates may be longer during sales periods.
Chronopost Standard Delivery
3 to 5 working days Free
Delivery terms and conditions
Chronopost Standard Delivery
Your package will be deliver within 3-5 working days, through Chronopost (La Poste / Royal Mail), at the registered delivery address, from Monday to Friday, between 8.00 am and 7.00 pm.
If you receive a delivery notice, please pick your order up at the indicated post office. Please note that you will be ask to present your ID and the order confirmation.
For Outlet orders, delivery times are extended to 10 days.
Return and refund
Your order may be delivered in several parcels. Returns can be sent in one package provided that all relevant delivery notes are included.
Our returns are free (excluding Outlet sales). Returning items by post is done in two steps:
- You initially have 15 days from the date you receive your order to return an item. During this period, you must exercise your right of withdrawal by generating your prepaid return label. If you have a customer account, go to the "My Orders" section of the "My Account" area. Select the relevant order and click on "Return Label". Click on "How to return an item" to get your customs forms. You will have to select the items you want to return to generate the customs forms. Be aware that you will have to print three customs forms for each items you want to return.
If you placed an order as a guest, you will be able to access the return label via the "Order Tracking" page, which can be accessed from our Site by entering your order number. Generating your return label constitutes withdrawal.
- Once the return label has been generated, you then have 15 days from the date on which the return label was generated to return your package by post.
To do this:
1. On the delivery note in your parcel, tick the item(s) you wish to return and the reason;
2. Insert this delivery note in the return parcel, as well as the item(s) you are returning with the three customs forms for each item;
3. Affix the prepaid label you received on the last side of your box. If you do not affix the documents to the parcel, you run the risk of the parcel being blocked at customs and the refund period being extended (returning items by post is totally free of charge if you use our prepaid label, but if you pay Post Office fees to return it, you do so at your own expense);
4. Then you can take your parcel to one of the nearest Chronopost drop-off locations within a maximum of 15 days and keep your proof of deposit in order to track the return of your order. The list of locations is available on chronopost.com in the "find locations” section.
We would like to remind you that the easiest and quickest way to return your item(s) is in one of our CH Sandro stores. To make an in-store return, go to the store of your choice (excluding affiliates, concessions and outlets) with your order number and items. Find your nearest store here.
Items may be exchanged or refunded if returning them in store. Any items returned by post will be refunded only. To exchange an item by post, we ask you to please return the piece concerned and re-order the item(s).
You will only be reimbursed for items that are new, unworn and clean. The item must be returned in its original packaging, accompanied by the clothing label. You will be refunded within a maximum of 4 to 10 days of your parcel being received at our warehouse, via the original payment method.